About Soccer Shots
Soccer Shots is an engaging children’s soccer program with a focus on character development. Soccer Shots coaches positively impact children’s lives on and off the field through best-in-class coaching, communication, and curriculum. Sessions are 30 minutes and incorporate the following:
- Basic soccer skills
- Exclusive Soccer Shots games
- Fun fitness activities and exercises
- Coordination, balance, and agility development
- Word of the Day
- Use of imagination
- Character-building lessons
- Weekly and seasonal prizes
Classes are for Ages 3-6 and last 6-8 weeks. Cost is based on the number of Sessions in the Class.
Soccer Shots provides all the equipment your child needs for the sessions. Cleats and shin guards are not required.
Our Mission, Method, and Motivation
Mission: Our mission is to be the premier intro-to-soccer provider across the globe and to do so in such a way that it leaves a lasting impact on the youth we serve.
Method: We offer a quality, high-energy soccer program with principled instruction wrapped in fun. Our creative curriculum emphasizes soccer skills as well as character development, which transcends the game itself.
Motivation: Our motivation is to impact children in both soccer education and character development with application to all areas of children’s lives. We are motivated by a desire to see kids experience the game of soccer and to enjoy the rewards that participation in the game offers.
You can expect these benefits when you enroll your child in Soccer Shots:
- Soccer-specific skill sets like ball control, dribbling, passing, trapping, and scoring goals
- Development of active lifestyle habits
- Psychomotor development through fun fitness activities
- Introduction to group and team concepts
- Character formation by way of increased confidence and self esteem
- Appreciation for team concepts like cooperation, teamwork, and encouragement
- Increased understanding of honesty and respect