Teachers & Staff
When it comes to teachers, our standards are as high as yours. Creative Expressions Learning Centers is staffed by dedicated teachers who possess the training, skills, and passion to create engaging and cheerful learning environments that help your child reach his or her potential.
Our teachers are passionate about your child’s happiness, growth, and safety, and work diligently to create a nurturing environment that cultivates self-esteem. This is more than a job for our teachers. It’s an opportunity for them to share their passion for life while they inspire, engage, and awaken the wonder inside each and every child.
We strive to create a rewarding environment of growth, not only for our students, but also for our staff, which is apparent in our low employee turnover. Our teachers love what they do and are happy to answer any questions you may have about our child care.
Requirements for Teachers
Creative Expressions Learning Center takes pride in finding the most highly qualified candidates for our teaching staff. Our Lead Teachers have degrees in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, or Childhood Development or have suitable experience and formal training through continuing education courses.
Our Teacher’s Assistants must be 18 years of age and have or actively working towards a Child Development Associate (CDA) or an Associates Degree in Early Childhood. All of our team members are required to attend in-service trainings each year to continue their education in Early Childhood Development. Most importantly, we look for people who are energetic, enthusiastic, patient, kind, and are committed to your child. In addition, all Creative Expressions teachers:
- Meet all state child care requirements,
- Complete an extensive training program of the center’s standards and specialized curriculum,
- Receive in-depth training that gives them further insight on child-care and child-development issues,
- Are offered professional development opportunities through our Employee Benefit Program,
- Complete yearly training days to continually enhance their skills and knowledge on topics like handling challenging behaviors or improving curriculums for math and science.
Partnering with Families
Our teachers and staff want to form a strong partnership with you to ensure the best possible experience for your child. Teachers provide daily communication through the mobile app KidReports and work with families to understand your unique needs.